Sign in to follow this  
BJA

Rage 2

Super annoyed by the music and nonsense live action… plus they teased yesterday this thing, which teases a real(?) trailer tomorrow.

What were they thinking green lighting this thing.

But at least this is by Avalanche, really curious what they’ve come up with 

Edited by blackdog

It looks like they're using the same engine they shipped Mad Max with, which makes sense.

Avalanche is a badass studio, and great choice for this IP. I'm liking what I'm seeing.
Rage had stellar shooting and stellar enemy animations, I hope Rage 2 also has that same feeling when you shoot someone in the head with a big ass shotgun. It's that minute to minute feeling that id software really nailed with the original one, and I hope it's in the sequel as well. Because everything like the open world aspect, driving, quest system etc, will undoubtedly be real good.

Can't wait! :D

Seems interesting, hope it has a nice story. I'm on board for another high quality SP experience, it's been a minute or two. Feels like the game has a bit stronger energy and sense of identity this time around.

Awesome rendition, a real open world is how this IP was surely intended to be in the first place if it wasn’t for technical limitations.

I’m curious to see confirmation of what engine they are using, if Avalanche’s own (some stuff looks a lot like Mad Max) or an adapted is Tech 6… either way would be interesting from a technical standpoint.

The only thing off the mark for me is the superpowers(?) I don’t understand how/why the character has telechinesis and levitation… :?

Glad that they took this over-the-top style for a sequel, there should be more games like this.