Sign in to follow this  
Tisky

Peace in Korea.

This video gave me the chills. This is a major sign of trust, Trump put his ass literally on the line, there were no secret service agents following him (unless they were hiding on the other side lol), basically anything could have happened at that moment, but like a true commander he demonstrated his lack of fear (or at least his capacity to hide his fear). This video is also a masterclass on body language. Notice how Trump arrives first so it seems like Kim is the one coming to him, how he taps Kim in the arm a few times, then when it's time to return he's the one that points to the ground and Kim follows, like a trained dog would. You can clearly observe how Kim is just a big kid with lots of powers. I have my opinions about Trump, and I dislike many of his actions, but man... this dude has balls of steel! :lol:

On 6/30/2019 at 2:44 PM, Minos said:

This video gave me the chills. This is a major sign of trust, Trump put his ass literally on the line, there were no secret service agents following him (unless they were hiding on the other side lol), basically anything could have happened at that moment, but like a true commander he demonstrated his lack of fear (or at least his capacity to hide his fear). This video is also a masterclass on body language. Notice how Trump arrives first so it seems like Kim is the one coming to him, how he taps Kim in the arm a few times, then when it's time to return he's the one that points to the ground and Kim follows, like a trained dog would. You can clearly observe how Kim is just a big kid with lots of powers. I have my opinions about Trump, and I dislike many of his actions, but man... this dude has balls of steel! :lol:

In fairness its an invisible line, the North Koreans are probably happy to grant a photo op if it means they don’t have to make any other concessions (who knows if they have.)

I’m guessing this mean they can go full steam ahead on doing everything they actually care about such as building nukes. 

Thus far in human history nukes have preserved peace, but long term the more states (especially unstable states) that acquire nukes, the lower humanity’s long term chances of survival become. Even if the country acquiring nukes is Sweden, it’s never a good sign.