Jump to content

[CS:GO] Chalice (Wingman)


grapen
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Radu featured and unfeatured this topic

The outside area looks amazing and the layout looks interesting in the overview. I'll give it a try later today!

I feel like the indoor area does not really fit the rest of the scenes, especially the clean texture on both the ceiling and the columns. And the plant pots from berth do not fit well in my opinion.

Keep the good work coming! Excited to try this one out :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, poLemin said:

The outside area looks amazing and the layout looks interesting in the overview. I'll give it a try later today!

I feel like the indoor area does not really fit the rest of the scenes, especially the clean texture on both the ceiling and the columns. And the plant pots from berth do not fit well in my opinion.

Keep the good work coming! Excited to try this one out :)

Thanks! The interior could definitely use some polish overall, I’ve been hesistant to create new assets for the map due to the short production time frame, but I’ll consider some things :)

 

3 minutes ago, SirK said:

Looks awesome! Now I have to change the setting of my wingman map xD

Whoops! No but really, castle maps are awesome, keep doing it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I had the right feeling on twitter :)

looks great and would love to be able to try it with real people, real matchmaking.

I find interesting the simple layout, but wonder if is actually too simple, as seems like you get a line on enemies right away in the open, CT knows right away where T come from?

anyway, just like Scepter this looks top! 8)

Edited by blackdog
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, blackdog said:

So I had the right feeling on twitter :)

looks great and would love to be able to try it with real people, real matchmaking.

I find interesting the simple layout, but wonder if is actually too simple, as seems like you get a line on enemies right away in the open, CT knows right away where T come from?

anyway, just like Scepter this looks top! 8)

There are three ways from which T can come from, you could try and hold two of them with an awp or scout, but it’s a huge gamble, especially with the windows T can use to throw nades through. CT’s should try and be dynamic and use utility to cover everything. Wish I knew of a server that run Wingmans, but community servers are rare these days :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, grapen said:

There are three ways from which T can come from, you could try and hold two of them with an awp or scout, but it’s a huge gamble, especially with the windows T can use to throw nades through. CT’s should try and be dynamic and use utility to cover everything. Wish I knew of a server that run Wingmans, but community servers are rare these days :(

No, but is clearly a successful game mode, I’m expecting/hoping that in the next Operation they will pimp 3-5 community Wingman maps. I definitely saw a good 5 that could easily sit in an Operation, and I’m no Workshop browser. (Obvs most I’ve seen are from our community :D)

Then hopefully they’ll spruce up the Wingman rotation with community maps like it is now for casual rotation ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, fewseb said:

Hey Grapen, I noticed you didn't include a kv file with Chalice, so it just defaults to a single seal team 6 and phoenix model. Im not sure if you had one made and forgot to include it or if you forgot to make it.

Yeah I forgot to pack it, thanks for the heads up!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • MapCore on Discord

  • Our picks

    • Mapcore X Prodeus Winners Announced!
      The winners of Mapcore X2 Prodeus 
      1st place: Paws [ Retail Therapy ]
      P-link: m-MC0iuUs2j6

      - $1,500.00 USD 
      - One year of Humble Choice 
      - Excalibur Shotgun and Gauntlets (skins)
      - Biker Gloves (skin) 
      - Special winners role on the Prodeus Discord
       



       

      2nd Place: Grays [ Firebase Kodai ]
      P-link: m-5J9cCzaepH

      - $1000.00 USD 
      - 1 month to Humble Choice 
      - Excalibur Gauntlets + Biker Gloves (skins) 
      - Special winners role on the Prodeus Discord
       


       

      3rd Place: Vladd [ Maximum Menace ]
      P-link: m-9yZfaAliyx

      - $500.00 USD 
      - 1 month to Humble Choice 
      - Biker Gloves (skin)
      - Special winners role on the Prodeus Discord
       


       

      All of the winners will also be showcased on our Youtube channel, and because we had so many amazing entries, we’ll be showcasing parts of our Staff Picks too. 

      We want to thank the wonderful folks over at Mapcore for hosting this sick competition, and a big ol shoutout to our sponsor Humble Games (who publish Prodeus), for making a large contribution to our prize pool this time around. 

      Looking forward to the next competition already! Maybe will do a coop one with teams allowed? WHO KNOW!? Can't wait, see you then!
       
      • 2 replies
×
×
  • Create New...