The new Unreal Tournament (Unreal Engine3) new screens!

kleinluka

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, i was at target and they were selling UT04 for $10, but i didnt buy it because i didnt know when the new ut would come out. looks like im going to wait for this.

i hope a 6800 gt can handle it :) if not, ill have to hook up my 5600 and run them in SLI

saw some mag scans of those pics a while ago, but yeah, looks nice. I'd just rather want a new unreal singleplayer game that had the feel of the original and not the lame sequel. But Im sure they're working on something like that as well :)

saw some mag scans of those pics a while ago, but yeah, looks nice. I'd just rather want a new unreal singleplayer game that had the feel of the original and not the lame sequel. But Im sure they're working on something like that as well :)

Seriously, I've lost count of how many have licensed out the Unreal 3 Engine for a FPS. One of them has to be a proper Unreal 3. :)

I'm really looking forward to this. UT2K4 was a decent game but at the time I didn't have a net connection and so it kinda fell by the wayside. Hopefully I won't miss the boat with this one, but I'll be in need of a hefty graphics card upgrade if I wanna be playing it!