Source 1 and 2018 year

Mocherad

15 minutes ago, Mocherad said:

lol why? You don't like the new hammer? )

Source2 Hammer won’t be used for CS:GO maps in the near future IMO. I don’t have any information on that but I sincerely doubt judging from Valve’s behavior that it would happen. For one thing they just remade Dust2, another thing is that you’d have to redo all of the maps for a new editor. Also, that’s more work than one might think. It would cost a lot of money. All in all literally nothing points to that happening for many years.

It would make far more sense to do a “CS2” in many years with a fresh start and on Source2.

38 minutes ago, FMPONE said:

Source2 Hammer won’t be used for CS:GO maps in the near future IMO. I don’t have any information on that but I sincerely doubt judging from Valve’s behavior that it would happen. For one thing they just remade Dust2, another thing is that you’d have to redo all of the maps for a new editor. Also, that’s more work than one might think. It would cost a lot of money. All in all literally nothing points to that happening for many years.

maybe, anyway we will see soon, and do we have here someone from Valve to ask? I see they gived some prizes for cs go map contest

also, Invalidnick working in the Source 2 hammer, then level just porting it to the Source 1 Hammer ))

http://steamcommunity.com/id/invalidnick/myworkshopfiles/

Hi, Source 2 Hammer is available for Dota2 and Destination,

My workflow has been:
1. Create initial layout in TF2 Hammer
2. Import the VMF in S2 Hammer
3. Create the props and export as fbx
4. Export the fbx into mdl files
5. Place in TF2 hammer

Hope it helps!

Edited by Mocherad

Just now, leplubodeslapin said:

Yes, "just" that. Easy peasy lemon squeezy! :-D

well, Source 2 working fine with VMF format, today I was trying to open and work with some CS GO levels,  so what I can say -  it's working! I will try to make the level for CS:GO by this method, but I'm sure basic thing I should learn in old hammer! 

Anyway the result I will upload here, and we will see what the Source 2 guy can make in CS GO )