Sign in to follow this  
zombi

[CS:GO] de_tunnel

1 hour ago, blackdog said:

Was this one of the maps FMPONE looked at when he was streaming map comments?

I do like a lot many of the angles presented there

Yep, it's one of them (btw these streams were great, I wish he will back to it). He was giving great feedback on every map.

For me new angles are better, but I don't know what other people think about it. I guess another playtest is needed.

@blackdog Yeah his Wednesday streams were awesome to get an experienced opinion. I wish he made a new map instead of remaking Cache again. Its so flat and boring. This unfinished map is much more interesting to me than the nth iteration of a nostalgic classic that people won't let go of. Then again, if it must stay in the game, maybe he can breathe a little new life into it.

Reworking sites and mid again. I'm quite happy with changes, but mid still suck and I stuck with it.

I think mid working (gives an advantage when the team controls it), but it's really boring and the player is forced to play it the same way each time. Still trying to fix it, but it's pretty hard for me (already tested ~91315 ideas and all were bad).

Spoiler

A SITE

20190506024030_1.jpg.8f5cc80468c3a2299b5aabf2bd74954c.jpg

B SITE

20190506024018_1.jpg.72523bf063f6b0fea336669ca944b0e8.jpg

STUPID MID

CT VIEW

20190506025637_1.jpg.13ce29f6600bb73b789acdf9ae6df90b.jpg

TT VIEW

20190506025700_1.jpg.82587634073309214575101aaf819382.jpg

Keep at it man! Alternatively submit what you feel like is the best version for a playtest and others will add their creativity to it. Communication, cooperation and exchange of ideas rule! 

6 hours ago, Freaky_Banana said:

Keep at it man! Alternatively submit what you feel like is the best version for a playtest and others will add their creativity to it. Communication, cooperation and exchange of ideas rule! 

RZL and thewhaleman gave me cool advices after last playtest, that's why I changed a lot. Even small tips from experienced mappers help a lot. Btw RZL is really kind person, he helped me to change the trash layout into something that is playable.