Radu

[CS:GO][Wingman] Terraza

12 hours ago, esspho said:

The stairs infront of that window look strange. (Read: the window behind the stairs makes little sense.)

Yeah, normally there would be some space between the stairway and the window, but for gameplay purposes it's right next to it. It's still technically a functional window since you can see through the lattice texture. If nothing else, take it as my salute to people with OCD :)

1 hour ago, blackdog said:

But why not just delete that window? 🤔 they all closed anyway, is not like you have players on the other side peeking and shooting…

Now I'm really keeping that window there

@Interfearance thanks for the trimming feedback! The past few days have been great. People have responded positively and I got to make the fine changes that I wasn't sure about. I've started to simplify the background in order to save time and if all goes well, I should have a release version on the workshop this weekend.

So I got a 3d skybox in place and there's still some things to do.. but I'm gonna stick to what I said previously and have it on the workshop by the end of tomorrow. 

Nj8Vdyx.jpg

U16sj3e.jpg

KTvgFoL.jpg

Edited by Radu

Dunno if you have done any post or changed graphic settings, but if all this much better clarity comes by just changing the lighting, you’ve done an awesome job. Looks so much cleaner, sharper. (Sky) Colour pop nicely, makes me think of the solution posted by @Yanzl for their map a while ago. Did you go through those extra steps as well?