[CS:GO][Wingman] Terraza

Radu

Update* Map is available on the Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1686302847

Terraza is a bomb/defuse level designed for Wingman mode and based around the real world environment of Baja California. As the name suggests, the level is centered around a terrace with a coffee shop as the bomb zone.

JqlnAYO.jpg

Edited by Radu

7 hours ago, blackdog said:

Well done :)

like I was saying on twitter, I’m liking this game mode and interested in the maps.

Is it possible/easy enough to get the map tested? That seems the hardest thing to me atm

Unless you personally get people to try it, no. But since it only requires 4 people, it's a lot easier to schedule. I've had a few runs with some friends and asked people from our forums. 

Edit* @blackdog I hosted a local server.

7 hours ago, Radu said:

Unless you personally get people to try it, no. But since it only requires 4 people, it's a lot easier to schedule. I've had a few runs with some friends and asked people from our forums. 

But I mean, where you host it? Can you host from your computer or how you did.

I was just trying to imagine asking in the Mapcore server and taking a slot for only 4 ppl… seems rude :D

@SotaPoika The mode was added officially just after the last operation, so it's still open to interpretation. I think it's a great opportunity to try different concepts since nothing is yet set in stone. There's been some talk about it on Discord, but everyone has their own ideas on how it should play. I encourage you to check out more maps on the workshop. FMPONE has also put out an interesting level for the mode. 

I did see some messages when I opened discord the other day, seemed a bit too animated discussion for what’s we talking about :D

i like the mode because it feels like it’s always clutch time.

i wonder if here a system like the random routes like old cs_havana would work well. I know it’s considered a competitive mode but not as serious as full 5v5(?)

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, esspho said:

@Radu any updates on this nice little map?

Hey, thanks for asking! I made good progress with it until end of March, but had to put it on hold to deal with some irl issues. I only recently managed to get back to it and it's currently undergoing a theme change. Hope you guys like Baja California.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...