FMPONE

Contest Finalists have been declared!

Didn't have a time to check them all out yet, watched a bit of Anders run through. Have to say Biome looks fantastic. Asylum also stood out for me, but I'm more unsure of the gameplay there. Have to check out the rest of his runthrough later, but really great to see such good submissions, congrats all, I know how much work it is. (personally I've wasted my time with Unity and VR, which is fun, but not as fun as this) 

On 12/13/2017 at 2:50 AM, fabE said:

Quick update regarding play-testing next week. From December 18th - 22nd, we will have two maps playable per day. The pairings are as follows:

18 Dec - Berth & Tangerine
19 Dec - Sirius & Studio
20 Dec - Offtime & Apollo
21 Dec - Asylum & Biome
22 Dec - Kaizen & Abbey

I will let you know how and when to join the Hubs in the following days.

Cheers,

Fabian

Hi Fabian,

Can you confirm how you're snapshotting the maps for this? Picking them off the workshop on the day or is there a prior deadline? I've got a version in the works with a ton of fixes, upgrades but I'd like to know when I need to upload by.

Thanks

On 14/12/2017 at 4:33 AM, Vaya said:

Hi Fabian,

Can you confirm how you're snapshotting the maps for this? Picking them off the workshop on the day or is there a prior deadline? I've got a version in the works with a ton of fixes, upgrades but I'd like to know when I need to upload by.

Thanks

Hey Vaya

The maps are loaded from the workshop so it should always be the most recent version that you have updated it to.

This is my understanding, if anything changes I will let you know :-).