Sign in to follow this  
blackdog

In the Valley of Gods - Campo Santo

Curious to see how people will react to the game in light of the DMCA with Pewdiepie earlier this autumn. Personally, I'm looking forward to it seeing as it has an actual animated character by your side this time around. It should be quite the step up for them. 

3 hours ago, Radu said:

Curious to see how people will react to the game in light of the DMCA with Pewdiepie earlier this autumn. Personally, I'm looking forward to it seeing as it has an actual animated character by your side this time around. It should be quite the step up for them. 

I never heard of this before now so I don't think it will impact at all. Maybe a little, if he throws down the gauntlet and does something in terms of negative coverage... I don't think the audience of this kind of game is the average Pewdiepie follower or in general interested in his opinion of a game to purchase.

As much as I wasn't a fan of what Campo Santo did, I'll try to be excited and enjoy the game and keep whatever politics aside.

Digging the look and the lighting of this. I hope the gameplay is a little bit more engaging and rich than Firewatch.

I really hope this doesn't change anything else than give Campo Santo the financial backing to make the best product(s) possible.

I also hope that maybe one day the Campo Santo team aided by some additional Valve staff decides to pickup and tackle one of Valves older IPs. One can wish right? :)