0kelvin

Goals for 2018?

Ah, that time of the year when the pokemon theme is playing in the background and everyone sets their goal to be the very best. Should add it to the OP.

On 12/6/2017 at 9:01 AM, grapen said:

It’s time for me to start trying to get interviews going and break into the industry. Making the career switch in 2018 would be the dream.

Three quarter review:

☑️ Got hired as a Level Designer

☑️ Cut weight down to about 10-12% bodyfat

As for the rest of the year, I’ll just ride it out. I’ll be the best husband and father I can be and get cool shit done at work. I’ve been working on my own game recently, but I’ll save the goal of finishing that for another year.

6 hours ago, grapen said:

Three quarter review:

☑️ Got hired as a Level Designer

☑️ Cut weight down to about 10-12% bodyfat

As for the rest of the year, I’ll just ride it out. I’ll be the best husband and father I can be and get cool shit done at work. I’ve been working on my own game recently, but I’ll save the goal of finishing that for another year.

Snyggt jobbat ;)

On 12/11/2017 at 10:11 AM, ElectroSheep said:

Yeah that's good news :D

Not so exciting after that but for 2018 :

- Finish Highlands

- Make a trip out of Europe (la reunion probably)

- Make great textures again.

- And probably moar personal stuffs...

Well I have to update this a bit too !

- Finishing Highlands... Well I'm closer than last year for sure  :D Still 3 months ! But instead I released an even older project, ctf_frosty !

- Made the trip to la Reunion, I'm now not scared anymore of planes. So a lot of possibilities are openning for me now !

- About the textures... well looks like I'm more on the designer side now :v

- Also had several disapointment about job opportunities. :(

- And for other stuff. I'm now engaged ! And also having a baby this December, woohoo !!!

Edited by ElectroSheep

7 hours ago, blackdog said:

Wow you are in fucking crazy good shape!

whats your regiment?

I was stronger when I was 26, but this is the leanest I’ve ever been :) these days I stick to cardio and compound excercises only. Diet has been very strict the past 3 months, no sugar, no alcohol, no high GI carbs such as pasta, soft bread, white rice etc and no trans fats. l mainly eat vegetables such as spinach, olives, bell peppers, tomatoes, a little bit of dairy such as mozzarella and feta cheese, fish of all sorts, eggs, chicken, peanut butter, apples, brown rice, hard bread, lenses. Stuff like that. I guess you could call it old school mediterranean diet. None of that french fries crap. I don’t count calories, but I estimate that I hit about 2k daily. I’m down 15 cm around that waist, slimming 1 to 1.5 cm per week.

Edited by grapen