Noodle King

Aerospace

Hey Noodle, I was wondering, how did the Terrorists even get on the plane? Are the jets you can see from t-spawn, their jets or the ct's jets, why is one of them damaged? Were the ct's already on board or did somehow board the plane mid air and clear out all the passengers?

Hey Noodle, I was wondering, how did the Terrorists even get on the plane? Are the jets you can see from t-spawn, their jets or the ct's jets, why is one of them damaged? Were the ct's already on board or did somehow board the plane mid air and clear out all the passengers?

There's no 100% correct explanation, but here's the main idea:

-Terrorists stowed themselves inside shipping containers which were loaded onto the plane, then got out once the plane was airborne. 

-Ct's were already on the plane, which could be for a variety of reasons. (Protecting precious cargo and ensuring it arrives at its destination, already suspicious of terrorist threats, guarding a VIP, etc.)

-As for the actual player models, the T's are professionals because they have an agenda to fulfill, and bringing down the plane is apart of that. Ct's are the FBI because the plane took off from an American airport and is owned by an American company. If there was a government run security force on the plane, it would be the FBI. 

-Oh and the jets are the CT's, and are tailing the plane after receiving a distress call. Neither are damaged, the exhaust coming out the back is meant to convince the player they are airborne and moving a little bit more.

The rest you can fill in yourself, it is a CS map after all. The scenario that Aerospace puts forward is plausible, but the central purpose of the map isn't to tell a story.

33 minutes ago, Andre Valera said:

Thanks for the insight, it's always inspiring to hear the thought process behind the design. Really great to hear that you challenged yourself and I hope the outcome is rewarding! Cheers

No problem :) Thanks for asking!

Edited by Noodle King

Id just like to say good luck to everyone! I'm excited to see the judge's decisions!

-Since the full release I've fixed some of the issues you guys brought up. The wing models now work, and floating brushes can't be seen anymore. I've added clipping to the crates on B-Long, and also made it easier for T's to throw smokes onto B. 

Edited by Noodle King