Flower_Shop_Guy

Artemy Maltsev - Level Designer

Hello @Flower_Shop_Guy
Thanks for sharing your portfolio with the Core!

I would have one key important feedback to give: When I click on your link, the page opens, and there, I'm directly onto a project and I have absolutely no idea who you are. No name, no role. 
I went through all your projects and I still don't know if you are a level designer or an environment artist... Making it clear, whatever the page I'm reading would be a good addition I think.

On another topic, I might miss some information on what we did on the project, design intention. On top of that, I personnaly like when there is a video to see the actual gameplay in the map. Because let's be honestly, no recruiter will download and play your maps and screenshots are not enough to show the potential of your layout. A top view of the map showing paths and opportunities is also a good design sign. 

6 hours ago, TheOnlyDoubleF said:

. On top of that, I personnaly like when there is a video to see the actual gameplay in the map. Because let's be honestly, no recruiter will download and play your maps and screenshots are not enough to show the potential of your layout.

Oh, I have a video overview of my some maps. 

2.JPG1.JPG.bf24a12b8e2ed7f2777e586749be5762.JPG

@blackdogExactly, that's I prefer make video overview.

Anyway thanks for the feedback. I will do everything from scratch and move to another hosting with fewer restrictions.

Edited by Flower_Shop_Guy

I agree with Double F, 

I started inside of a project and was confused a bit. 

I would suggest streamlining your site down to 1 page with all of your maps , just a few screenshots, 5 per level (include your videos)

Your text is also not easy on the eyes, very thin and it doesn't read well against your current colored background.