blackdog

Mindhunter - Netflix exclusive by David Fincher

So after the House of Cards mega-hit, David is at it again with Mindhunter, a series about the origins of profiling in police investigations.

"You want truffles? You have to get in the dirt with the pigs"

I'm surprised there's no topic yet, I hear talking great about this. The trailer is very enticing and I'll definitely see this one soon:

~

Thanks to Adobe Max 2017 event, there's a little behind the scenes regarding editing:

also this analysis popped on my stream and is very interesting:

camera movement and tint definitely make it instantly recognizable as Fincher work

Edited by blackdog

I'm 6 episodes in and I really like it. It's different, and from what I've seen online I'm in the minority of liking the two main agents and their dynamic. It's interesting and beautifully shot, but does have an odd pace.

On 10/25/2017 at 12:42 PM, FMPONE said:

I started to watch it but wasn't really a huge fan of the protagonist (seems so generic...) I guess I'll try it again soon.

his old guy partner is a more interesting character actually.

Watched the first two episodes and was surprised the tone was lighter than I expected... my girlfriend and flatmate enjoyed it just as well.
I kinda wonder if they'll punch the viewer with something grotesque when well in.

Wonder if it holds up, seeing the comments above.