SmurftYours

CSGO Mafia Minigame Map

Yeah, that's it. Here is a description of the Mafia (party game) from wikipedia:

Mafia, also known as Werewolf, is a party game created by Dmitry Davidoff in 1986[2] modelling a conflict between an informed minority, the mafia, and an uninformed majority, the innocents. At the start of the game, each player is secretly assigned a role affiliated with one of these teams. The game has two alternating phases: night, during which the mafia may covertly "murder" an innocent, and day, in which surviving players debate the identities of the mafia and vote to eliminate a suspect. Play continues until all of the mafia have been eliminated or until the mafia outnumbers the innocents.

I'd also love to give it a try!

Great to see new game modes with Vscript :) How did you manage that UI to show up? Not being able to customize UI was the main reason I dropped my custom game mode projects.

Ahh that's what I was afraid of. This works cause your camera setup is fixed, correct? I used to work on gamemodes like control points, king of the hill, etc. And some of them required new ways of communicating score. Sadly, tying a giant UI panel to all players isn't an option when actively playing haha. 

Nice job regardless!