[CS:GO][WIP] de_Noordveld

Lg2K

This looks extremely interesting, one of the few visually impressive entries so far! Just one thing (judging from the props): Don't make props that are readily available in the game. Most are starting to become HR, and the metal rope-roll for instance are props you could maybe skip on to spend the time on other, more important hero assets or something.

But yea, it looks extremely detailed and top-5 worthy so far :) keep it up!

On 28-9-2017 at 11:20 AM, Roald said:

Custom assets and detailing looking cool!! I agree on the ivy in the tunnel: it doesnt fit the dutch atmosphere. If you want some foliage you better use mos instead.

Is any of you dutch? I am and I am proud u guys took a place in the Netherlands, BUT our language is kinda .... IF u guys think its smart/fitting to use the location of your reference as mapname:  I suggest to use a english translation instead and name it 'Northfield'. Personally I think you guys are better off naming your map based on the theme and background story so once you read the title you get a idea or glimp of where the map is located at. It could help for you guys to pick one location and target and go for it I guess since u guys have so many ideas.

Anyways nice progress keep it up!

/hijack

You Dutch too? :-D

//hijack

15 hours ago, JorisCeoen said:

This looks extremely interesting, one of the few visually impressive entries so far! Just one thing (judging from the props): Don't make props that are readily available in the game. Most are starting to become HR, and the metal rope-roll for instance are props you could maybe skip on to spend the time on other, more important hero assets or something.

But yea, it looks extremely detailed and top-5 worthy so far :) keep it up!

Thanks You. We really appreciate every comment  we will try to do the best, although time is not enough.

• 3 weeks later...

2017 cpl_mill vibes

Warehouse theme is always a lot of fun to work with, my only complaint would be about the overall lighting and how it might take away from the grungy, forgotten, overgrown environment you set out to create. Randomly thought of DM_Powerhouse and just how much lighting exponentially complicated each area within that map. Night, Dusk, Dawn maps seem harder to pull off since getting those main/fill/accent lights just right is so important

image.png.d8a77ccd3a967811fe4491177cc7bb1b.png