Sign in to follow this  
grapen

Fredric Grapensparr - Level Designer

I've been firing on all cylinders lately with a map released and another well on the way. What better time than now to simultaneously work on a portfolio?

http://www.grapensparr.com/

It's fully responsive, but best viewed on desktop given the nature of it. The front page features a two column grid, 1440 pixels wide. The gray image is there purely to show the grid to you guys (as I only have one project to show right now). It won't stay for long. ;)

Bonus points to anyone able to instantly identify the favicon. I like to think I'm a little bit clever.

Don't hold back. :) 

I like it! It's clean, simple and to the point. When you hover over the image you see the map name and your role, maybe you can also add what game it is made for? 

I like the site. It's a bit odd that the box to the right is grey (at least for me). Seems like you've only done 1 map and so I would put that front and centre and not even have people click it until you have more. The map itself looks interesting, in this day and age I would just have a large YouTube playthrough video playthrough or trailer of the map there instead of the screenshots.

On 8/20/2017 at 11:01 AM, Alf-Life said:

It's a bit odd that the box to the right is grey (at least for me). Seems like you've only done 1 map and so I would put that front and centre and not even have people click it until you have more.

On 7/10/2017 at 11:21 PM, grapen said:

The gray image is there purely to show the grid to you guys (as I only have one project to show right now).

;)

Won't be sending it to recruiters for a while, it's like you say, needs more projects up there.