Harry Poster

Tangerine

20171117101441_1.jpg.9d68fd6b3b08a05cfd639e413fcdebfc.jpg

Could you increase the height of this window in Middle? It's easy to jump out of as a Terrorist, but as a CT it is very easy to get stuck. It happened to me several times when starting from the car.

Great work with the map, it has a very cozy atmosphere. I particularly like A-Long :) 

Hey there @Harry Poster I heard from many people that they were very excited to test Tangerine today at Faceit. However, unfortunately the map was crashing continuously and we made the decision for the sake of the map tests to postpone testing the map. Can you please solve these crashes and let us know when it is resolved? We will reschedule you for map tests. Thanks!

35 minutes ago, FMPONE said:

Hey there @Harry Poster I heard from many people that they were very excited to test Tangerine today at Faceit. However, unfortunately the map was crashing continuously and we made the decision for the sake of the map tests to postpone testing the map. Can you please solve these crashes and let us know when it is resolved? We will reschedule you for map tests. Thanks!

I will, i don't 100% solution it happens after physics objects meets displacement at some places. Will take few days throwing p2000 around the map.

Just now, Harry Poster said:

I will, i don't 100% solution it happens after physics objects meets displacement at some places. Will take few days throwing p2000 around the map.

some of the fellas in discord were speculating that it's related to "power 4" level displacements. do you want to try to bring all of those in your map down to power 3 and see if it helps? let us know. we want to help and if you can't figure it out we'll make something happen, get people in a server until we ahve some solid ideas. you could also pass the .vmf around. feel free to reach out, and the discord is always there for realtime feedback.

3 minutes ago, FMPONE said:

some of the fellas in discord were speculating that it's related to "power 4" level displacements. do you want to try to bring all of those in your map down to power 3 and see if it helps? let us know. we want to help and if you can't figure it out we'll make something happen, get people in a server until we ahve some solid ideas. you could also pass the vmf around. feel free to reach out, and the discord is always there for realtime feedback.

Thanks I've found this solution when problem appeared for the 1st time , I checked my map and power was 3. If someone remember what and where happened before crashing it'd make fixing a lot easier.

Just now, Harry Poster said:

Thanks I've found this solution when problem appeared for the 1st time , I checked my map and power was 3. If someone remember what and where happened before crashing it'd make fixing a lot easier.

We might actually have demos of it. I'll get back to you.