-HP-

That monster hunter -> mario bait and switch was perfect

Ehh wait, was that it? 25 mins of reveals? Well at least I'm hyped for Metroid

Would really have liked a Earthbound remake :(

Edited by grapen

23 hours ago, Pampers said:

Two goodies from the AMD PC thingy thing

Loving this Tunic game!

I was looking forward to Spiderman as well and got a Batman Arkham feeling –especially the traversing seems more ziplining through than swinging– and really looks like the game will be riddled of QTEs… I guess is a bit inevitable to make it look like the movie counterpart, as there are very complex action in split seconds, and to make it accessible to twelvesters 

1 hour ago, [HP] said:

Well, ndi is not that big of a company, and I'd say most of the team is still working on Lost Legacy and they must have a core team of designers working on tlou2 right now.

Yep, that's what I imagine too...it's just...they hyped us a lot with their first teaser of the game :)

Sony is known for having multiple presentations ready for any situation. That's why they always go last so that they can make last minute changes based on what the competition announces. They've been doing that since 2013 I think. In fact, they already confirmed that there's a lot they didn't show on purpose.