Sign in to follow this  
[HP]

E3 2017

A Way Out definitely looks interesting, brave move to make a co-op only game and one that emphasizes couch co-op. Hope it pays off, would be nice with more games that are designed solely as co-op experiences.

2 hours ago, Tisky said:

Speaking of A Way Out, Swedes can relate : 

IMG_1752.PNG

What are the odds :D

Edit: Oh, nevermind, Swedish devs. Not a coincidence.

Edited by grapen

DCEWhlYUIAAeQKo.jpg:large

"True power" lol I'm actually curious to see what Microsoft will do with scorpio. If they think pure horse power will make them win this console war, they've got their priorities all mixed up. One of the best games of the last years (Zelda) was just released on a cell phone hardware.
That said, we'll see what they'll be presenting, usually they're messaging is always a muddy mess.

https://www.twitch.tv/xbox

3 minutes ago, grapen said:

Why are they talking about sports cars right now?

Is this their primary exclusive title?

They usually save their "primary" exclusive to the end, but yes Forza is deffo their hallmark for a while now.

2 minutes ago, [HP] said:

That demo was so staged, lmao. Looks really detailed tho, damn.

For sure, it had every ingredient down to the "dude there's something bigger behind you" :D the previous games were so great though, hope they can keep it up.

Okay, that was actually very decent. I love they focused on indies and "AA" games mainly.

Xbox One X is a retarded fucking name for a console, but at least the acronym now is "xbox", they basically forced us to stop using "xbone" as an acronym. Which is actually fairly ingenious.

Obviously they ended the conference with Anthem, which looks as AAA as they come, I guess we all now know where the budget from Andromeda went to. :P That said, aesthetically, Anthem looks very busy, flashy and missing a hook I can't yet put my finger on, I though we stopped making desaturated games a few years ago? Regardless, the gameplay looks interesting.

52 minutes ago, Pampers said:

most impressive so far for me

Deffo the highlight of e3 so far for me.

xbox one x. wii, wii u. what is up with the completely inane console names we're constantly subjected to?

/FMPONE out.

3 hours ago, [HP] said:

DCEWhlYUIAAeQKo.jpg:large

"True power" lol I'm actually curious to see what Microsoft will do with scorpio. If they think pure horse power will make them win this console war, they've got their priorities all mixed up. One of the best games of the last years (Zelda) was just released on a cell phone hardware.
That said, we'll see what they'll be presenting, usually they're messaging is always a muddy mess.

https://www.twitch.tv/xbox

"true power" hmm wonder what aspect of their console they might be insecure about