Sign in to follow this  
[HP]

E3 2017

Starts today. EA is having their press conference right now. 

Also, show floor is open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I think I'll be going down on wed. 

Looking forward to the press conferences the most so far. 

Hope the new battlefield expansion has the Tsar tank

latest?cb=20120513211321

Only one prototype, it was so heavy that when it got stuck in mud during testing, it was too heavy to remove, so they left it there to rust.

Would still, be fucking amazing to see.

That NFS game looks really good. That frostbite engine is massive man, really good materials and lighting work. Shame gameplay and story is always so boring on these NFS games. 

15 minutes ago, Sentura said:

Isn't this what most people do even if they aren't paid for it? =)

The games industry being positive and cheery? Yeah.... only when you show your face. 

A Way Out looks really interesting for sure! I expect to see some more of Battlefront 2 SP at another conference soon enough....

I was very impressed by A Way Out. Looked really interesting, and a theme that hasn't really been done before.  Now I just need to get my daughter to an age whatever is older than 2 months to play it with me. :P

Edited by Dark

Well that new IP "A Way Out" looks really interesting, can't wait for it, I'm a sucker for good CO-OP games, and those are rare as fuck!

Interested by the BIO Ware game also, NFS looks good, I mean just LOOKS good, Frost Bite is the shiet, but I was super disappointed by the last NFS, so here I have low hopes.

I was blown away by the Battlefront 2 trailer, this "IN ENGINE FOOTAGE" keep in mind it's not "IN GAME FOOTAGE" looks like a fucking movie, WTF :D really hyped for this game, TBH mostly for the SP!

Edited by knj