SirK

[WIP] de_splash

18 posts in this topic

It does! Saw it a while back when i was searching the workshop for interesting stuff - but there was only a ttt version of it. Which was strange to me because of the details that it had. Which lead me to take a look at gamebanana where i found it. I feel like Gamebanana is a map-grave atm. I remember looking into gamebanana because it was THE place for new maps to be found. Now, if its not in the workshop, there is a huge chance that im gonna miss it. Which is a shame. 

On 2017-6-11 at 0:04 AM, SirK said:

I know banzai - think it has the same inspiration as our map: Typhoon Lagoon. Its a small but fun map and its a shame Valve doesnt care about the demolition mode. I would really appreciate it if you would give somefeedback - not just posting links to maps :) 

I can't right now, because it's too early in this stage, although the layout looks quite nice. I can definitly give more feedback later on when I see some progress (right now I'm too busy). Good luck with the contest!

To break the silence here's a WIP model screenshot. Nothing special but I'm working on more.

sign01.thumb.jpg.83460e07c3eca9560d844c9451d22d07.jpg

Also I made some changes to several areas to set them up for the visuals. Layout still remains the same. I hope we can put out a bigger update soon :)

SirK and Lefty like this