Andre Valera

Kaizen

On 5/31/2018 at 10:49 PM, I ♡ The 1950's said:

A bit unrelated I know, but I do want to say that you sure do a great job at buildings!

Thanks! Much appreciated :) 

You know what, it would be nice if you could mark it somehow where the bomb zone starts and ends on top of the bridge. For example, with light poles so that it can be seen from underneath.

Spoiler

letsgo.jpg.22c848d1317f0b29163b6ece3f8cba71.jpg.ffa11725f57168edad50290f4249f11f.jpg

Otherwise if you've planted the bomb on top, CTs can just smoke it and it's very difficult to tell where you've planted the bomb if you're on the lower level or at long. There are different situations where this could be useful, or maybe you want it to be this way so that it's very difficult to defuse without a smoke, whereas, with a smoke it's much easier, idk.

Otherwise it's starting to look really sick visually, you're almost there.

Edited by NikiOo

are you planning on covering some areas with signage? I like the way the map is heading but it's sooo clean just now.

also fine with the bridge as an idea but can't help but think that

A) it's thematically a little awkward with no hardrails etc.

B) curves make some weird angles. I think it would play better flat with some areas blocked off?

Great update! I like the vegetation.

The map could use some more enviorment sounds to make the city feel more alive. Maybe a radio or television background sound coming out one of the appartments, a car driving by, a plane flying over and etc

We enjoyed the gameplay on this one quite a bit and saw a very easy, linear path to having it look great too. Excited to run around the new version with all the updates. I remember the path where the bridge was felt great, and where the trees used to be feeling odd and disconnected, curious to see if that has been improved.