ZeLzStorm

[RELEASED] - Studio

To me this looks like a winner, very good attention for detail. The grass between the tiles. The cables on the floor, the garbage bags, papers on the gloor.
Most of the mappers seem to forget those details, and make their maps look good, but with no detail, no life....

Edited by RA7

Studio isn't back with our every-other weekly update this week as we will not have any new content to show until the final week or two of the contest.

Currently we are wrapping up final details on the map and making sure to not have missed out on any last minute extras as the deadline fast approaches.

We'll see you all in a couple weeks to report back with the final map!

Studio is looking great as usual, however in the most recent workshop version (which appears to be very outdated) I noticed you hadnt set up a KV file for the map yet, im not sure if you have done this with the most recent version, but if you havnt then I would like to recommend that you use the Professionals as the T-models and the FBI as the CT models. I feel that the professionals not only fit the theme of the map, but also stick out in most of the contrasting environments. The FBI are clad in drab olive green gear which will make them stick out in the studios vibrantly colored rooms, along with its bleak grey areas.

Also if you have a story to go with this map, it would be great to hear.