MapCore

Mapcore's CS:GO Mapping Contest 2017

Now that the contest is over, a lot of maps are left unfinished. Is it possible to move the topics (or at least the maps that are still being worked on, like mine) to the 3D-section of the forum? 

38 minutes ago, Apeyou said:

Now that the contest is over, a lot of maps are left unfinished. Is it possible to move the topics (or at least the maps that are still being worked on, like mine) to the 3D-section of the forum? 

yes, sure, just let us know and we'll move them for you.

Should we stay away from updating the map on the workshop while the judging process is taking place? Don't wanna cause any extra problems with it and was woundering since it says that updates after November 30 wouldn't be considered.

4 hours ago, Dexz said:

Should we stay away from updating the map on the workshop while the judging process is taking place? Don't wanna cause any extra problems with it and was woundering since it says that updates after November 30 wouldn't be considered.

6 minutes ago, Flower_Shop_Guy said:

Agree, I have minor fixes that players really would like it to be fixed, am I entitled to release this update without violating the rules?

Please don't update your map until the 10 finalists of this contest are announced, which will be on the 10th of december.

7 hours ago, fewseb said:

I asked this before but didn't get a response, is the judging process going to record/streamed so mappers can see all the criticisms that judges have or will it just be small write ups?

image.png.08700cb20f680428652f4666b54a2048.pngFrom the Discord.