Sign in to follow this  
FrieChamp

Mapcore Introductions Thread

Greetings,

Swear I've done this before, but here we go!

I've been on and off mapping for quite some time ever sense I discovered what was on the second disc of Unreal. But lately I'm looking to take mapping to a semi-serious place and for that to happen a place such as mapcore would be most beneficial. Also I'll do my best helping out!

Love to make things so here come the link dump

Steam Workshop Items

Youtube channel filled with junk

Photographs

Leather made things

Website

And finally for basic contact I have a twat account @Lockdonnen

Hope to post soon and get some critiques.

Hello everyone!

This is nihilaleph and this is my first post! I graduated last year in Computer Engineering and started to develop some games to Ludum Dare this year, but I have plans to release a game next year!

I'm pleased to join this community and I hope we can share a lot! Hope to see you around soon!

Heya : -) Max Forsberg here a man studying level design in Sweden.

Joined up because I wanted to get more and more feedback for the levels I make and I felt as if this community is very chill and cool!

I love coffee and I can´t get enough of portalvis calculations!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Leendert Oomen and together with Sam Hellawell I'm working on a game called 'Antraxx'

In fall this year we are releasing our game. By then its been about 5 years of development.

Some pics:

topic-header.png

team_preview.jpg

3D_engine_shadows.jpg

3D_engine_lightning.jpg

What do you guys think?
Also I was planning on opening a topic but it doesnt seem like I'm aloud to do so?

Hi everyone,

I'm Jonathan Mausbach from Munich (Bavaria, Germany). I love CSGO-ZzMapszZ :D and Cake so I think i'm right here.

I brought you something:

Level_Design_Gallary.png

3D_Env_Gallary.png

Game_Gallary.png

Tools_Gallary.png

signature-cakes-strawberrypassion.jpg

Here is a little Gallery of my Stuff: www.johnmau.de

Happy new Year

John

Hey MapCore community!

My name is Robin and I've been mapping for source for quite some time now, but nothing I have made has seen the light of day yet. I am currently working on a CS:GO map, de_deposit, on which I will probably be doing a test run very soon!

I am also in the planning phase of another project, but I'm not yet ready to reveal anything.

Hey MapCore community!

My name is Robin and I've been mapping for source for quite some time now, but nothing I have made has seen the light of day yet. I am currently working on a CS:GO map, de_deposit, on which I will probably be doing a test run very soon!

I am also in the planning phase of another project, but I'm not yet ready to reveal anything.

Welcome to the community Robin!

Hello to all!

My name's Clay, and I'm a music person. I've been writing music for over six years, and playing music for over 15 years. I grew up on the glorious Sega Genesis, and spent way too much of my childhood failing at Sonic 3. This in turn has definitely influenced my writing a bit. The Sims would be another notable game that is definitely still a soundtrack that is idolized by me. Like, it's bad you guys. We're talking it's on my phone bad.

Anyway, I'll link to my SoundCloud and Website (<---check this one especially) below so you guys can hear what I do. I'll get my portfolio up here eventually too. Excited to be here with you guys!

SoundCloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/mmusings

Hello everyone!

We are BraveZebra, a game outsourcing company located on Spain. We have been slowly growing for almost four years, and now we have a team of 27 full-time artists and developers. We are mostly experienced on Unity 3D and on mobile development, but also perfectly able to work for PC/ consoles.

As BraveZebra we are part of WildFrame Media, a transmedia group focused on creating videogames, non-gaming related experiences (like VR experiences), and 2D animation for advertising, TV and movies. We have been working together almost for two years, and for clients like Universal, NBA, Nickelodeon, Nordeus or Panini, but also for small companies focused on mobile.

You can check our portfolio at our websites www.bravezebra.com and http://www.sillywalksstudio.com/ (our 2D animation studio). If you have any question (or proposal) we will be glad to answer at [email protected]

Thank you!

Edited by BraveZebra

Time to introduce myself! I'm Endrit and I have been lurcking on mapcore for a while now!

I am a workshop artist, who has worked on both Dota 2 and CS:GO. I just recently started to learn hammer and research level design.

My goal is to have a map into an operation, and I'm ready and willing to dedicate a good chunk of my time into reaching that goal.

Hope to see you guys around!