Mapcore Introductions Thread

Hey, I'm new to the site and came here looking for help with a lighting bug in a map in CS:GO, but i can't seem to post on ANY forum a new thread!

After reypling to one existing thread you should be able to open up new threads. Welcome by the way! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello folks! Thought I'd introduce myself as I've not been around for a while, I'm FRAG I'm a level designer for Operation Black Mesa & I'm also a Technical Demonstrator at Plymouth College o

Hey guys! My name is Tune and I'm from USA. I often went by a few online aliases like "Prototstar", "Naamtune", and most recently, "CannedTuna". I started my venture in to game modding and d

Hey, my name's ThunderKeil, or just thunder for short. That's keil as in Donnerkeil, the german for thunderbolt. If you're wondering, yes, a german friend has since told me that's not the commonly use

Posted Images

Hi!

We are a small team of developers with a passion for videogames and game development. Our goal is to fully reveal the beauty of 2D games and pixel art.

Welcome! don't hesitate to share your game in the Game WIP Thread!

Hi everyone! I'm Marianne, 20 year old student from Belgium, studying Digital Arts & Entertianment. Looking forward to getting to know all you guys and seeing your works :D

Hi Welcome too! Are you from Saint-Luc or this kind of school? Happy to see more people from Belgium here!

Welcome! don't hesitate to share your game in the Game WIP Thread!

Hi Welcome too! Are you from Saint-Luc or this kind of school? Happy to see more people from Belgium here!

Thanks :) No, I study in Kortrijk atm. It's a study which focusses on Game graphics, game evelopment & VFX. (I'm currently going for Game Graphics ^^)

Edited by Jacia

Hi, nice to meet you all,

I've just released a CSG level design tool for Unity called SabreCSG which I've been working on since December. Hoping for feedback from the community and also to get involved in level design discussions.

If you'd like to check out the tool it's SabreCSG

Thanks,
Barnaby

Hey there mappers!

So I've been mapping for like 2 years now.... Started from CS:S

Made some decent (I mean shitty) maps back then, you can check them out here @Gamebanana.com

I am not your usual mapper who spends a year on a defusal / hostage realistic map, I get criticized much for that, but haters gonna hate...

So my recent popular maps are awp_lego_2016 , awp_lego_asia (The best of all 3) , awp_lego_2015, Follow me on steam workshop :)

I will try my best to involve myself into this community, you can ping me for any help any time!

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MatrixIN/

GameBanana: http://gamebanana.com/members/1281978

1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy ya'll!

My name's Victor and I make video games :) Check out the DevLog of the project I'm currently working on here: https://www.mapcore.org/topic/19690-devlog-my-friend-pedro-blood-bullets-bananas/

Also, here's an image from the game, for the sake of temptation :)
MFP-BBB_Dual_aim_run.gif

Ta!

Edited by DeadToast

Well hello there 

My name is David and i am new to the mapping community. My first "mapping" experience was with portal 2 and now i m starting with CSGO. I already learned much here and i m always excited for playtestings of other maps :)

You can check out my map if you want: 

Edited by Terrown
  • FMPONE pinned this topic