Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
FrieChamp

Mapcore Introductions Thread

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, ctswin said:

I'm not new. I just haven't posted in 5 years and wanted to say Hi! before disappearing again.

well its great that you are back... welcome back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Mapcore!

We are a collective effort of smart, talented, and passionate people who want to build the highest quality games and experiences. Each individual has a huge impact on the final product, as collaboration between team members is not only expected but encouraged. We believe that diversity ensures a greater product, reflected by the makeup of our studio with members ranging from Europe, to East Asia, to North America.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello folks!

Thought I'd introduce myself as I've not been around for a while, I'm FRAG I'm a level designer for Operation Black Mesa & I'm also a Technical Demonstrator at Plymouth College of Art where I cover Level Design and Unreal Engine 4.
I've also made my way onto the Discord but I'm hoping to become active around here again.

 

So howdy o/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FRAG said:

Hello folks!

Thought I'd introduce myself as I've not been around for a while, I'm FRAG I'm a level designer for Operation Black Mesa & I'm also a Technical Demonstrator at Plymouth College of Art where I cover Level Design and Unreal Engine 4.
I've also made my way onto the Discord but I'm hoping to become active around here again.

 

So howdy o/

Welcome! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well since this hasn't been updated since 2014, I'll be the first in years!

I'm Zaford, short for Zach Ford. Previously went by ferret, dark ferret, von ferret, who cares ferret (jk). 

Work at Gearbox, but looking to get back into some side projects so I'm returning to the old stomping grounds. I love NS2, even though its withering, so I might dabble in that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Zaford20 said:

Well since this hasn't been updated since 2014, I'll be the first in years!

I'm Zaford, short for Zach Ford. Previously went by ferret, dark ferret, von ferret, who cares ferret (jk). 

Work at Gearbox, but looking to get back into some side projects so I'm returning to the old stomping grounds. I love NS2, even though its withering, so I might dabble in that.

Lol, I was just wondering where the hell you went the other day :D Glad to see you back, and can't wait to see some of your side projects!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Minos said:

Lol, I was just wondering where the hell you went the other day :D Glad to see you back, and can't wait to see some of your side projects!

Hoo boy, better not disappoint ! Good to be back just surfing everyone's cool creations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have wandered back over after pulling myself out of the pit that was garry's mod sandbox maps

How's things been?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...