Sign in to follow this  
FrieChamp

Mapcore Introductions Thread

16 minutes ago, ctswin said:

I'm not new. I just haven't posted in 5 years and wanted to say Hi! before disappearing again.

well its great that you are back... welcome back

Hello Mapcore!

We are a collective effort of smart, talented, and passionate people who want to build the highest quality games and experiences. Each individual has a huge impact on the final product, as collaboration between team members is not only expected but encouraged. We believe that diversity ensures a greater product, reflected by the makeup of our studio with members ranging from Europe, to East Asia, to North America.

Hello folks!

Thought I'd introduce myself as I've not been around for a while, I'm FRAG I'm a level designer for Operation Black Mesa & I'm also a Technical Demonstrator at Plymouth College of Art where I cover Level Design and Unreal Engine 4.
I've also made my way onto the Discord but I'm hoping to become active around here again.

So howdy o/

4 hours ago, FRAG said:

Hello folks!

Thought I'd introduce myself as I've not been around for a while, I'm FRAG I'm a level designer for Operation Black Mesa & I'm also a Technical Demonstrator at Plymouth College of Art where I cover Level Design and Unreal Engine 4.
I've also made my way onto the Discord but I'm hoping to become active around here again.

So howdy o/

Welcome! :lol:

Well since this hasn't been updated since 2014, I'll be the first in years!

I'm Zaford, short for Zach Ford. Previously went by ferret, dark ferret, von ferret, who cares ferret (jk). 

Work at Gearbox, but looking to get back into some side projects so I'm returning to the old stomping grounds. I love NS2, even though its withering, so I might dabble in that.

7 minutes ago, Zaford20 said:

Well since this hasn't been updated since 2014, I'll be the first in years!

I'm Zaford, short for Zach Ford. Previously went by ferret, dark ferret, von ferret, who cares ferret (jk). 

Work at Gearbox, but looking to get back into some side projects so I'm returning to the old stomping grounds. I love NS2, even though its withering, so I might dabble in that.

Lol, I was just wondering where the hell you went the other day :D Glad to see you back, and can't wait to see some of your side projects!

10 minutes ago, Minos said:

Lol, I was just wondering where the hell you went the other day :D Glad to see you back, and can't wait to see some of your side projects!

Hoo boy, better not disappoint ! Good to be back just surfing everyone's cool creations.

I have wandered back over after pulling myself out of the pit that was garry's mod sandbox maps

How's things been?