MikeGon

Opal

On 4/7/2019 at 9:31 PM, Interfearance said:

Lattice looks great and it seems like you got the "big stairs" right, as well as the warping of the ground.

Thank you, but I actually haven't touched the stairs yet 😬

But if you look at photo refs, you can see that those large steps are actually real. I think the reason why they feel weird to some players is because they expect them to be your standard sized steps and they look like a mistake. Maybe mixing them up with normal ones could help with this...

Speaking of photo refs, I just backed up all my files and refs on the cloud! (Let's just say that a certain misfortune teached me a good lesson recently... 😉)  So here's a Pinterest board with all the photo refs I'm using for this project. What's cool about this is that you don't have to worry about your PC suddenly combusting and losing all you stuff! Plus it's pretty smart at showing you similar images that might be worth adding to your board.

On 4/7/2019 at 9:31 PM, Interfearance said:

Maybe you should incorporate more brick colored shutters into the theme as Skopelos seems to have a fair share of those as well as the preexisting blue ones.

I agree! I've been using mainly the blue ones because the white/blue color scheme looks good, but I should add more variety in there. 

I should probably make a tintable custom prop for these since I'm using them all over the place too...