Sprony

Battlefront 2

25 posts in this topic

Our first reveal trailer; enjoy!

Short Recap from the panel details:
Full Singleplayer Campaign (us) Multiplayer Classes are back in all eras. Soldiers and Hero Progression, Epic Space Battles, no season pass* and a bunch more stuff.

Edited by Dark
BJA, Zarsky, Sprony and 1 other like this

1 minute ago, Puddy said:

Hell yeah

Oh shit awesome! PM me your real name and I will hit you up next week when I'm back to work!

MADSENFK REACTS TO BATTLEFRONT 2 TRAILER!! (LITERALLY FALLS OUT OF CHAIR!)

giphy (1).gif

Will this be better than the last one that was released 5 minutes ago?

Corwin, Beck and PogoP like this

Seeing this trailer, I got really hyped up, especially about the part that you can play in all era's, but knowing its EA... the game will not fulfil my dreams :( 

Edited by Recki

On 15/04/2017 at 7:51 PM, Dark said:

no season pass* 

Forgot to reply to this earlier, but what is the star for? What's the catch? :P

Is it just going to be cosmetics which need paying for? I'm sure they could create loads of different suits of armour and all that from the entire star wars universe and people love cosmetics so I'm sure they'd make a pretty penny for it.

BF1 was the first Battlefield I didn't buy the season pass for. Mostly due to a tight budget but also due to being let down by other season passes in previous BF's. I always found the player numbers dwindled more and more with each DLC release with the community becoming more splintered. It'd be nice to keep all the players on all the maps and just put the cosmetics behind the pay walls.

2 hours ago, Beck said:

Forgot to reply to this earlier, but what is the star for? What's the catch? :P

Is it just going to be cosmetics which need paying for? I'm sure they could create loads of different suits of armour and all that from the entire star wars universe and people love cosmetics so I'm sure they'd make a pretty penny for it.

BF1 was the first Battlefield I didn't buy the season pass for. Mostly due to a tight budget but also due to being let down by other season passes in previous BF's. I always found the player numbers dwindled more and more with each DLC release with the community becoming more splintered. It'd be nice to keep all the players on all the maps and just put the cosmetics behind the pay walls.

They are working on something 'better'. That's me quoting them. They said that feedback on the previous one made it clear that the season pass didn't work out and that they heard the cries for more content, progression, etc. So maybe they'll take the Titanfall 2 route? All the maps and modes are free, but you have micro-transactions for cosmetics. 

On 12/04/2017 at 10:52 AM, Sprony said:

Well, sold me at "Across all Eras". Hopefully this one is less of a Battlefield clone and more similar to "the original". :v

Edited by Darakuu
Sprony likes this