[HP]

EVERYTHING

Uhm..

I don't really know what this game is suppose to be and I don't think I like it. I guess I need to find out more about this game, awkward given this gameplay trailer is ten minutes long.

I don't know, I'm just confused.

It's like a simulation of dropping large quantities of acid. You're a bit everywhere, feel a bit of everything.

I feel like this might be one of those games where the trailer is a more resonant experience than the game itself. From what I saw they've been showing it at artsy events and I must admit I really enjoyed watching it — mostly because of the thought-provoking visuals and impressiveness of scale. But I suspect that like the closest examples I can think of (Spore, Flower), it'll end up being a sweet sandbox toy that doesn't last for very long. But hey, if it's cheap then why not?

I thought that the animation was so funky as a way of limiting costs, seeing as this is a team of two developers (plus sound people) and obviously movement animation can be really time-consuming. But apparently it's riffing off of this weirdness:

43 minutes ago, Minos said:

So much hate :P

Looks interesting, hey, at least they are chasing their vision!

The hate it's getting on social media is mesmerizing... Some people just need to:

910.gif