[CS:GO][WIP] de_titan

2 hours ago, baem123 said:

looking really good.
if i would have to find a negative thing i would say that all these yellow steel parts could be somewhat confusing.
btw its never too late for a playtest at mapcore :P

I've run testing on it for a while over at my testing service. ;)

• Sprony featured this topic

Yeah I think one of the main things is just lack of spec and phong. There's not much directionality with light sources, so a lot of stuff is reading flat or neutral. 

There's some other stuff that looks pretty low poly in the 2nd screenshot, but i figured it's just placeholder stuff.

1 minute ago, MrTwoVideoCards said:

Yeah I think one of the main things is just lack of spec and phong. There's not much directionality with light sources, so a lot of stuff is reading flat or neutral. 

There's some other stuff that looks pretty low poly in the 2nd screenshot, but i figured it's just placeholder stuff.

Should be noted that cuebmaps were not built in these screenshots, don't know why. But they weren't.

Edited by TopHATTwaffle
  • FMPONE unfeatured this topic
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 10/16/2017 at 6:01 PM, maxgiddens said:

I wanted to post a couple more screens of some areas that are coming along. I'm waiting to lock down a lot of the areas before I run an overlay pass. A lot of these areas are going to pop once they get signage and whatnot, but not until I'm ready to put on my graphics designer hat and knock out a bunch at once.

Screenshot-2017-10-16-07.31.jpg

Screenshot-2017-10-16-07.34.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

On 1/23/2021 at 12:52 PM, Francisco Faria said:

where can i find this map

This map is unreleased. I don't personally know the developer, but I believe they have abandoned/paused the project. So to answer your question, message the developer and maybe they will be willing to share the map file.