maxgiddens

[CS:GO][WIP] de_titan

looking really good.
if i would have to find a negative thing i would say that all these yellow steel parts could be somewhat confusing.
btw its never too late for a playtest at mapcore :P

Cool looks great it reminds me a bit of the level Silo in N64 Golden Eye. I'm going to check it out next sunday. btw on the screenshots some spots look a bit too dark maybe.

latest?cb=20110623190603

Edited by catfood
adding image

2 hours ago, baem123 said:

looking really good.
if i would have to find a negative thing i would say that all these yellow steel parts could be somewhat confusing.
btw its never too late for a playtest at mapcore :P

I've run testing on it for a while over at my testing service. ;)

6 hours ago, MrTwoVideoCards said:

Lack of additional shading is really killing any depth you have going on in a majority of the scenes.

Could you explain what you mean here a little more? Is this something easy to implement without fucking up visibility?

Yeah I think one of the main things is just lack of spec and phong. There's not much directionality with light sources, so a lot of stuff is reading flat or neutral. 

There's some other stuff that looks pretty low poly in the 2nd screenshot, but i figured it's just placeholder stuff.

1 minute ago, MrTwoVideoCards said:

Yeah I think one of the main things is just lack of spec and phong. There's not much directionality with light sources, so a lot of stuff is reading flat or neutral. 

There's some other stuff that looks pretty low poly in the 2nd screenshot, but i figured it's just placeholder stuff.

Should be noted that cuebmaps were not built in these screenshots, don't know why. But they weren't.

Edited by TopHATTwaffle