0kelvin

Goals for 2017?

20 hours ago, dux said:

We're already sick of you.

There are downsides to every job, it's just unfortunate that in this case it happens to be a Welsh guy.

;)

7 hours ago, PogoP said:

There are downsides to every job, it's just unfortunate that in this case it happens to be a Welsh guy.

;)

LMAO

Happy for you both!

One of my main goal was to take the plane for the first time to get rid of this stupid fear of final destination heights.

Now it's done, I felt very stupid to be afraid about that. It was very cool (except the smell of the guy who thow up a few seats in front of me) and thanks to that I managed to visit Berlin.

Next time, get out of Europe.

2 hours ago, ElectroSheep said:

One of my main goal was to take the plane for the first time to get rid of this stupid fear of final destination heights.

Now it's done, I felt very stupid to be afraid about that. It was very cool (except the smell of the guy who thow up a few seats in front of me) and thanks to that I managed to visit Berlin.

Next time, get out of Europe.

50 000 commercial flights up in the air, every day. You'll be alright. :)

- Learn 3D Software/Texturing to an Intermediate Level

- Complete a project to the best of my ability

- Begin forming a portfolio

Surprised not to find a post from myself in this thread, I must've thought about posting but forgotten to do it.

My goals for this year are to finish two maps and publish my portfolio. The portfolio and first map will be released next week, so it's looking up. :)