Tisky

Im so lost right now. Need advice!

You've been made bro. Women can smell that loneliness on you. That's not me trying to insult you, but me simply stating the facts. I bet everyone here can confirm that when they were single, girls weren't that interested. But as soon as they were聽in a relationship, they seem to attract every female in a 5 mile radius. Because you are no longer looking and you feel desirable (either knowingly or unknowingly) they pick up on that real quick and that makes you attractive. Your current attitude and position doesn't.

In short, the less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Here's another great example. Being seen, alone, interacting with your child (the younger, the better). That triggers so much in a woman. You wouldn't believe the amount of women I could have dated if I wasn't married. Not because I'm attractive, but just because their unconscious is telling them I'm good daddy material.聽

1 hour ago, Sprony said:

I bet everyone here can confirm that when they were single, girls weren't that interested. But as soon as they were聽in a relationship, they seem to attract every female in a 5 mile radius.

Every. Single. Time. xD

Well it's no surprise that girls like status & when you're single you are useless but when you are with someone you have shown that you can indeed attract other people, the thought process is like you get together with girl > other girls see that girl likes you enough to get together hence there must be something special about you

i have a phd in being a virgin spending my days making models, textures and bodybuilding, so you can relax and trust me

Lol. Yeah maybe i come off as desperate. I got a text from that other girl who called when i was with the special one. I replied and talked some but then she said that she did not know why she wrote and that she needs to be alone. Wtf 馃槀

Do you know that Arctic Monkeys song -聽Do I Wanna Know聽? Pretty much sums up everything going on in this thread.

19 minutes ago, Tisky said:

I replied and talked some but then she said that she did not know why she wrote and that she needs to be alone. Wtf 馃槀

That was a moment of vulnerability where she opened up towards you. If you didn't catch onto that.. well, too bad. Maybe we should write some articles on mapcore about it ;)

2 hours ago, Tisky said:

Lol. Yeah maybe i come off as desperate. I got a text from that other girl who called when i was with the special one. I replied and talked some but then she said that she did not know why she wrote and that she needs to be alone. Wtf 馃槀

1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm.gif

wait

21 hours ago, Sprony said:

You've been made bro. Women can smell that loneliness on you. That's not me trying to insult you, but me simply stating the facts. I bet everyone here can confirm that when they were single, girls weren't that interested. But as soon as they were聽in a relationship, they seem to attract every female in a 5 mile radius. Because you are no longer looking and you feel desirable (either knowingly or unknowingly) they pick up on that real quick and that makes you attractive. Your current attitude and position doesn't.

In short, the less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Here's another great example. Being seen, alone, interacting with your child (the younger, the better). That triggers so much in a woman. You wouldn't believe the amount of women I could have dated if I wasn't married. Not because I'm attractive, but just because their unconscious is telling them I'm good daddy material.聽

WELL FUCK

that explains a lot

The last few days i have been thinking about it all, again. Trying not to but it gets me angry, and annoyed. Why the fuck is it so hard to just let it go? Even the mother of my kids was easier to let go than this. What is wrong with me? Anyway, all thoughts, i have not done anything, no texts or that shit. I got the keys to my new crib yesterday and i have started to move my stuff. Attic and basement storage is empty now and the kids room is almost empty too. Next saturday i will get help from some friends so i can move the heavy stuff!

Feels really good to move, i hope it will help me think less about stuff. Like, just watching my bed today i can see her in it, memories haunting. They are nice memories but after a while i keep thinking of her being with that ugly ass husband of hers and it all starts to feel unfair. The phone call that fucked it all up and me not really knowing if she is lying or not. I just can't wait to get out of here, it's really killing me inside.

The thing is that some girls you will still think about when you are 80. I still think a lot about this one ex, that was my "the one" so far. And I know from other people that even though they are 100% happy and life is great, they often have this one they never can't stop thinking about. I guess that's life ;)聽Just have to accept it, fight stupid urges and move on.