Sign in to follow this  
Xanthi

Follow up stream and playtest of contest maps

2 hours ago, wslysnps said:

Mairie

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=792738054

Hi, i made a bunch of updates to the map
I hope i've fixed the bug where it crashes clients to desktop. (Sorry for crashes your stream, Xanthi) :(
Here's the update notes from the workshop page

Great, no worries! That's why we test :) 

1 hour ago, Daruth505 said:

I would like to attend the map testing please (just incase you have whitelist).

Please add the workshop link so we can add it to our workshop collection and playlist.

@spu Unfortunately we noticed a lot of missing materials on your map and in this state we can't test it tonight. If you update the map before the playtest today we might be able to update the server in time.

14 hours ago, Xanthi said:

Great, no worries! That's why we test :) 

Please add the workshop link so we can add it to our workshop collection and playlist.

It'll just be a testing entry from me here. I can't wait to help test some of these great maps, to better their maps in the coming weeks!

How do i join in on the fun? Will it be obvious when you go live or will i be messaged a private ip? :)

Edited by Daruth505

@Xanthi Please help.  No idea why I can't get this right.  Where should I post a link for the playtest ?  I posted a link in the thread where you announced the 2nd playtest, is that good ?  Don't want to miss another one due to cockpit error.

Thanks

3 minutes ago, mr_ah_clem said:

@Xanthi Please help.  No idea why I can't get this right.  Where should I post a link for the playtest ?  I posted a link in the thread where you announced the 2nd playtest, is that good ?  Don't want to miss another one due to cockpit error.

Thanks

here!

We've updated the workshop playlist and restarted servers. Ready for tonight :)

Please don't update your maps on the workshop till the playtest is over.

Edited by Xanthi

Well, that's great. NEVER trust Vide to automaticly pack the right things for you should be the lesson here. To bad i had to go to bed after staying up all night - and missing all the messages by you guys. Thanks anyway.

Sign in to follow this