Sign in to follow this  
Mazy

Red Dead Redemption 2

The visuals in the new trailer look excellent.  I'm sure it will play well and have a well done story per typical of Rockstar and in line with RDR (which I loved, btw).

My only issue with this new trailer is I don't like the voice acting of the main character. Perhaps I'm simply not used to it (it's first time we heard it right?) and I just need time, but something isn't sitting well with me.  It's not that the writing or quality of the voice acting itself is necessarily bad, it's just I don't really find that I like the voice all that much as say compared to the voice of John Marston (voiced by Rob Wietoff).

I hate to nitpick but that's just my initial reaction.  Otherwise, I fully I expect I will get over it, buy it, play it, nitpick it some more, but (hopefully) will ultimately love the game.

Is this a remaster I wasn’t aware of, or just run on a 4K machine?

RDR is still in my amazon wishlist for the X360, price never came down to justifiable amount of such an old game…

Edited by blackdog

5 hours ago, blackdog said:

Osborne this a remaster I wasn’t aware of, or just run on a 4K machine?

RDR is still in my amazon wishlist for the X360, price never came down to justifiable amount of such an old game…

Nothing but the increased resolution and AF on Xbone X

Edited by Buddy

Fuck me, in some parts, this looks like a naughty dog game. Fucking amazing.

I'm getting a lot of The Revenant vibes from this, which is a great thing, that's one of the most beautiful movies I've ever seen, some of those vistas are breathtaking.