Sign in to follow this  
blackdog

John Wick

2 hours ago, [HP] said:

Fuck end game. John Wick ftw, it's my bday on monday, we'll get a sitter to go watch fucking thing.  

I would have gone tonight if I hadn’t to tidy up and do touch ups to the house ahead of the baby shower Sunday :(

I’d go Monday but it’s the last of GoT and we might go help a friend with her house.

#firstworldproblems

On 6/13/2019 at 6:53 AM, blackdog said:

Keanu at the handprint ceremony

Fishbourne spoke before him

These events are so fucking cringy man.

Parabellum was a lot of fun and like every other John Wick movie has great action sequences. I think they went a little over the top in places like the scene where he drives a knife slowly through a guy's eye, but he only killed like 60 people this time so hooray. Spoilers: Zero was a really cool character and it sucks they killed him off. Also I laughed at the scene where Sofia almost kills the dude who runs the citadel over a dog John says "I get it" . Entertaining watch!

On 7/29/2019 at 11:43 PM, [HP] said:

These events are so fucking cringy man.

Yeah, I would imagine they all are :D I listened to a few speeches when historic actors get the lifetime awards and they are kinda funny because some behind the scenes episodes and jokes, but mostly is cringe.