Sign in to follow this  
Sosa

Normandy - Liberation (MoHAA TheHunt Inspired)

Sorry man, contest rules does not allow for remakes.

Remakes of existing maps are not allowed, however maps inspired by classic DoD maps are encouraged.

Man this looks simply gorgeous, until now definately the best looking map. Just forget about the remake(name and the layout) and continue on developing your own map. You have done just a tinest part of Hunt, so if you add more variations with larger layout, i'm pretty sure you can attend with the map. Probably you should then change the title of this thread as well.

Keep it up! It's really great.

Man, I don't think you will get enough time to make another map to the contest... In my opinion you should save the map in the current state to think about it later as a MOHAA remake, but then continue from where you stop with another layout and ideas. The map at it state looks promising, so you should change the idea from now on, and when the contest ends you comeback to the old save and finish the remake, I would love to play both of them.

I installed Mohaa again a few days ago for inspiration and was thinking how some of the maps would work well in DOI. I don't know whether this would be allowed under the rules or not, if you kept the buildings and general theme but moved things around, but either way I hope you stick with this and finish it in some way.

so thay as they said in stream its ok to make a map inspiered by an existing i will make it to the contest and make some changes of structure

Edited by Sosa

Sign in to follow this