Normandy - Liberation (MoHAA TheHunt Inspired)

Sosa

Man this looks simply gorgeous, until now definately the best looking map. Just forget about the remake(name and the layout) and continue on developing your own map. You have done just a tinest part of Hunt, so if you add more variations with larger layout, i'm pretty sure you can attend with the map. Probably you should then change the title of this thread as well.

Keep it up! It's really great.

Man, I don't think you will get enough time to make another map to the contest... In my opinion you should save the map in the current state to think about it later as a MOHAA remake, but then continue from where you stop with another layout and ideas. The map at it state looks promising, so you should change the idea from now on, and when the contest ends you comeback to the old save and finish the remake, I would love to play both of them.

• 3 weeks later...

• MapCore on Discord

• Our picks

• Mapcore X Prodeus Winners Announced!
      The winners of Mapcore X2 Prodeus 
      1st place: Paws [ Retail Therapy ]
      P-link: m-MC0iuUs2j6

- $1,500.00 USD 
      - One year of Humble Choice 
      - Excalibur Shotgun and Gauntlets (skins)
      - Biker Gloves (skin) 
      - Special winners role on the Prodeus Discord

2nd Place: Grays [ Firebase Kodai ]
      P-link: m-5J9cCzaepH

- $1000.00 USD 
      - 1 month to Humble Choice 
      - Excalibur Gauntlets + Biker Gloves (skins) 

3rd Place: Vladd [ Maximum Menace ]
      P-link: m-9yZfaAliyx

- $500.00 USD 
      - 1 month to Humble Choice 
      - Biker Gloves (skin)

All of the winners will also be showcased on our Youtube channel, and because we had so many amazing entries, we’ll be showcasing parts of our Staff Picks too. 

We want to thank the wonderful folks over at Mapcore for hosting this sick competition, and a big ol shoutout to our sponsor Humble Games (who publish Prodeus), for making a large contribution to our prize pool this time around. 

Looking forward to the next competition already! Maybe will do a coop one with teams allowed? WHO KNOW!? Can't wait, see you then!

• 2 replies