Sprony

Day of Infamy Mapping Contest Discussion

:D Cheers for hosting this contest, its been a great experience and will be great for a portfolio piece.

Congrats to everyone else.

Any chance we could see the points for each category on the maps?, like a raw points breakdown that the contest was judged on.

Edited by Terri

@the0rthopaedicsurgeon Congratulations on winning 1st place! I noticed you were a strong contestant ever since you posted the dev screenshots. I look forward to playing your level in the game officially.

Great job to everyone else and I hope to see Brest and Bure being added to the game as well.

8 hours ago, Radu said:

@the0rthopaedicsurgeon Congratulations on winning 1st place! I noticed you were a strong contestant ever since you posted the dev screenshots. I look forward to playing your level in the game officially.

Great job to everyone else and I hope to see Brest and Bure being added to the game as well.

Congrats to surgeon and all the winners!

congratulations to the winners. i made a map too, called westwall
But the winners are the best of the best maps. Congrats.
I will keep on mapping for this game even if i not won something.
Here my steamworkshop portfolio.

New maps already in work :)
Gz Modtools

Edited by modtools

40 minutes ago, the0rthopaedicsurgeon said:

Congratulations to all the finalists, really hope all these maps can make it into the game. Had a lot of fun testing them, and they were all really unique and brought something new to the game :)

Congrats!