This game released on Steam Early Access yesterday and although it may look like just an Overwatch rip off on the surface, it can actually be a lot of fun at times even if a bit buggy. It is free to play but the micro-transactions only unlock exclusive cosmetics or characters earlier. All characters and cards (the only two gameplay affecting factors) can be gained without spending anything. 

You can get it from Steam here:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

Anyone else tried it out? 

It looks good, for a free-to-play. But its outstandingly similar to Overwatch even if it was being developed before Overwatch was released :/

Reinhardt-Barrier.jpgpaladins-6.jpg

2 hours ago, Fnugz said:

There are similarities in design between the games and I don't doubt that but this video ignores large sections of the game. 

Either way, I find it just as enjoyable as Overwatch and I think everyone would be better off accepting each game for their differences rather than listing their similarities.

6 hours ago, Quotingmc said:

There are similarities in design between the games and I don't doubt that but this video ignores large sections of the game. 

Either way, I find it just as enjoyable as Overwatch and I think everyone would be better off accepting each game for their differences rather than listing their similarities.

It's clearly a shameless ripoff, and even more clear that it was made with the only intention to leech money from overwatch.

Watched the trailer and sat there going: "That's Torbjörn. That's Junkrat. That's Reinhardt. That's Pharah."

Unfortunate if they developed the games simultaneously and had the same ideas, but I doubt that this is the case when there are sooooo many similarities.

Edited by Logic