Puddy

[CS:GO] DE_Breach - Released!

4 hours ago, Puddy said:

The update is now LIVE! ---> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1258599704

Some info about the update is available in a twitter thread here, for those who are curious!

radar_GIF.gif.777b5099ba359e7d38db79fce1f08fdd.gif

The changes are nice, but I got to ask, did you edit the nav mesh in T-spawn? One of the things I noted down when you sent out those feedback request forms was that when either team would inevitably get a bot, the bots on T-side would camp out int he open and die immediately to CTs rushing lobby. I suggested setting all the nav tile in T spawn to bad camping spots and then setting the 2 cubbies off to the side of T-spawn to good camping tiles. It seems like a lot of work for such a  small change but ive found scrimmage mode to be plagued be abandoning players and a bot on T side with breach might as well of not been there at all.

15 hours ago, fewseb said:

The changes are nice, but I got to ask, did you edit the nav mesh in T-spawn? One of the things I noted down when you sent out those feedback request forms was that when either team would inevitably get a bot, the bots on T-side would camp out int he open and die immediately to CTs rushing lobby. I suggested setting all the nav tile in T spawn to bad camping spots and then setting the 2 cubbies off to the side of T-spawn to good camping tiles. It seems like a lot of work for such a  small change but ive found scrimmage mode to be plagued be abandoning players and a bot on T side with breach might as well of not been there at all.

CT rushes have been nerfed in general so that should alleviate this issue, I'll keep an eye on this but right now I would classify this as a very minor thing.

ehQImNo.png
After this door was blocked off it seems this entire room could be deleted with textures and models on the inside i only just noticed when free look mode while dead.
It would look cool if you used one of  the more see trough glass textures as in other parts of the map to let us see in here from the big blue windows and maybe it will make mid feel more open?

837ulms.png
(sry for bad photoshop i just used that other image) just wanted to point out kind of what i meant vs the solid blue if keeping the interior of that room. 

Edited by RadimaX