Sign in to follow this  
voodoochopstiks

Level Designer - Fatshark (Stockholm, Sweden)

Fatshark in central Stockholm are looking for a Level Designer with FPS experience for a 1 year contract to work on an exciting project! Fatshark are a pleasant bunch of people, working here features the advantages of a AAA studio(stability, work-life balance and ambition) combined with being independent(variation, creative freedom and great camaraderie). We just finished the FPS game Vermintide not too long ago. Come work with us! Details in the link: http://www.fatsharkgames.com/available-position-level-designer/

Edited by voodoochopstiks

4 hours ago, voodoochopstiks said:

Fatshark in central Stockholm are looking for a Level Designer with FPS experience for a 1 year contract to work on an exciting project! Fatshark are a pleasant bunch of people, working here features the advantages of a AAA studio(stability, work-life balance and ambition) combined with being independent(variation, creative freedom and great camaraderie). Come work with us! Details in the link: http://www.fatsharkgames.com/available-position-level-designer/

Is this THE @voodoochopstiks from Promode and Quake 3 fame?

8 minutes ago, Sprony said:

Is this THE @voodoochopstiks from Promode and Quake 3 fame?

b4bb67470f4cd6038fd2fc4b9a23552d3da993ff

Hi! I don't think I know you! I've mostly lurked Mapcore on and off since many years. But yes, I am that dude from Promode :rolleyes: I got my first job in the industry thanks to my CPMA levels actually, haha.

11 minutes ago, voodoochopstiks said:

b4bb67470f4cd6038fd2fc4b9a23552d3da993ff

Hi! I don't think I know you! I've mostly lurked Mapcore on and off since many years. But yes, I am that dude from Promode :rolleyes: I got my first job in the industry thanks to my CPMA levels actually, haha.

Nice to see you again man. I don't know if you remember but we did hang out a bit and even played some Quake (I primarily remember getting owned by you). I didn't use Sprony back then. I was known as Infernis. I was a moderator at map-center.com, I ran Leveldesign.nl for a few years, I bought Levelsource and I was active in the Doom3world.org and Quake3world communities. I even had some alpha's tested for Promode by Swelt and Kungfusquirrel. It's good to read you made it into the industry.   

38 minutes ago, Sprony said:

Nice to see you again man. I don't know if you remember but we did hang out a bit and even played some Quake (I primarily remember getting owned by you). I didn't use Sprony back then. I was known as Infernis. I was a moderator at map-center.com, I ran Leveldesign.nl for a few years, I bought Levelsource and I was active in the Doom3world.org and Quake3world communities. I even had some alpha's tested for Promode by Swelt and Kungfusquirrel. It's good to read you made it into the industry.   

Ah Infernis rings more of a bell! Happy to see you still active and running Mapcore! I think it's probably the healthiest mapping community still around from back then :) Good to see you again!