Sprony

What movie is this?

On 8/25/2018 at 10:21 AM, Pericolos0 said:

hard for some, easy for sci-fi aficionados ;)

Looks like we don't have any sci-fi聽aficionados around these parts.

17 hours ago, Dea said:

100% sure that's David Lynch's Dune!聽

So here's another one:聽
Cars2.png.6444051c870436fa80f4007f5a11c7ae.png

Man, that's a tough one...I'm thinking the image is pretty clean, and probably shot on a digital camera (those lens flares are not anamorphic), so that puts in somewhere in the last ten-fifteen years...can't figure out where it was shot. It could be an American street as a mock up, shot in Toronto, but those yellow plates are throwing me off...that Jaguar model is not helping...tough call...X300 with the quad lights? 1997?

I think I'll admit defeat on this - but take a shot 'Philadelphia'

7 hours ago, Mitch Mitchell said:

Man, that's a tough one...I'm thinking the image is pretty clean, and probably shot on a digital camera (those lens flares are not anamorphic), so that puts in somewhere in the last ten-fifteen years...can't figure out where it was shot. It could be an American street as a mock up, shot in Toronto, but those yellow plates are throwing me off...that Jaguar model is not helping...tough call...X300 with the quad lights? 1997?

I think I'll admit defeat on this - but take a shot 'Philadelphia'

It's not Philadelphia but that was a very interesting train of thought that lead you there!聽The movie is indeed from the last ten-fifteen years though.聽

Might be a tad difficult so here's another screenshot from the same movie:聽
Cars3thesqueakuel.png.4371b0ac1723df4499125dd12af462cf.png

18 hours ago, Dea said:

It's not Philadelphia but that was a very interesting train of thought that lead you there!聽The movie is indeed from the last ten-fifteen years though.聽

Might be a tad difficult so here's another screenshot from the same movie:聽
Cars3thesqueakuel.png.4371b0ac1723df4499125dd12af462cf.png

Hmm...knew I was wrong!

Gonna take another shot at either 'Spiderman homecoming' or 'The Adjustment Bureau'. Wild outside chance it could be 'Disclosure', but man that is waaay out there and I think was from the early-mid 90's.

ohh Spiderman homecoming! only recently watched that aswell but from the pics could have literally been anything in my mind^^.. @Mitch Mitchell Looks like something way b4 my time but for some reason i feel like iv seen this shot before?? is there any hints (without giving it away) curious... would you say this is a known classic in anyway?

Edited by +Rusty+