Sprony

What movie is this?

56 minutes ago, blackdog said:

Shit, isn't that:

Reveal hidden contents

Robocop

One of the fake ads in the movie? :)

Yes it is! Now it's your turn and remember, don't make it too easy!

20 minutes ago, Bastion said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The Goonies, I think

The-Boy-In-The-Striped-Pyjamas-the-boy-i

Spoiler

I've never seen it but it's gotta be The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, right?

I wonder if any of you have seen this. If you haven't, wait for the answer then go see it :D

l7dklzL.jpg

4 minutes ago, Beck said:
  Hide contents

I've never seen it but it's gotta be The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, right?

I wonder if any of you have seen this. If you haven't, wait for the answer then go see it :D

l7dklzL.jpg

This doesn't happen often, but it's one I don't know. Can't wait to see who figures it out. 

Just guessing here, is this a Discworld movie from the Terry Pratchett books? characters remind me kind of it.

edit: Woot, I was actually right :D didn't even know there's a movie/tv show for it. Now I have to watch it!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1079959/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Edited by BJA

15 minutes ago, BJA said:

Just guessing here, is this a Discworld movie from the Terry Pratchett books? characters remind me kind of it.

edit: Woot, I was actually right :D didn't even know there's a movie/tv show for it. Now I have to watch it!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1079959/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

That's the one! It's technically a mini series but it only had two episodes and it's 3 hours long overall so I'd call it a movie. 

It really is a fun movie though and I'd highly recommend it. Lots of fun characters, lots of laughs, quite a few famous faces and there's always something interesting going on in the film. Probably pretty good for the little ones too, @Sprony! Though yours will probably be a little too young to understand it yet :P

Don't forget to post one for us, @BJA!

2 hours ago, Beck said:

That's the one! It's technically a mini series but it only had two episodes and it's 3 hours long overall so I'd call it a movie. 

It really is a fun movie though and I'd highly recommend it. Lots of fun characters, lots of laughs, quite a few famous faces and there's always something interesting going on in the film. Probably pretty good for the little ones too, @Sprony! Though yours will probably be a little too young to understand it yet :P

Don't forget to post one for us, @BJA!

Thanks for sharing. I'm ashamed to admit but I only know him by name. Never played the Discworld games either (I know, blasphemy). I'll be sure to check this out because it's long overdue.

You're up @BJA!