BubkeZ

[CS:GO] Thrill

1 hour ago, RivFader said:

May I ask which rollercoasters you used for reference? Wyvern reminds me of a ride in the Heide Park, which i visited this year.

Wyvern is a mix of Taron, Blue Fire and iSpeed and Event Horizon is Katun, Black Mamba and Oblivion (Gardaland). There's also a B&M hypercoaster in the skybox and a Vekoma mine train next to the water ride.

14 minutes ago, Yanzl said:

Wyvern is a mix of Taron, Blue Fire and iSpeed and Event Horizon is Katun, Black Mamba and Oblivion (Gardaland). There's also a B&M hypercoaster in the skybox and a Vekoma mine train next to the water ride.

Thank you, I was at Gardaland once years ago but don't remember it that clearly. I thought the mine train was a Mack first but Vekoma's mine trains are quite similar, haha.

Edited by RivFader

Sounds like I need to pay Gardaland a new visit. But enough of that rollercoaster talk or else people might think we are even bigger nerds than we already are :P

In any case, this map will be fun in operation MM. Looking forward to it a lot. It's just a shame that there are no skin collections specifically designed for the operation maps, that would lend itself to some awesome themes.

Edited by RivFader

Thanks for the feedback Klassic. I'm looking into that missing texture bug. It is packed into the bsp though and it seems it's only happening to some people (correct me if I'm wrong, anyone).
What are your specs?

3 hours ago, RivFader said:

This is the new visual standard for CSGO maps, by far the most impressive looking map I have seen so far. I'm just stunned. Looks like an amazing layout as well, this has huge potential.

However, I also found two instances of textures bugging out on my (I admit, very old) desktop PC when I was running around. But still, 10/10 release.

20160720115151_1.jpg

20160720115608_1.jpg

What are your specs, RivFader?

1 minute ago, Squad said:

Thanks for the feedback Klassic. I'm looking into that missing texture bug. It is packed into the bsp though and it seems it's only happening to some people (correct me if I'm wrong, anyone).
What are your specs?

Uhm well I don't know them exactly and I need to go soon, but what I can say is that it's an old pc. (I can't run games like Mirror's Edge: Catalyst or any other AAA games)

Edited by Klassic

1 minute ago, BubkeZ said:

So strange with that visual bug, I've played this map 100+ times and have never seen it! :(

I've seen it happen a couple times (or simular issues)  on workshop maps. I think you have to provide low detail options for the custom content to fix.

Just now, Vaya said:

I've seen it happen a couple times (or simular issues)  on workshop maps. I think you have to provide low detail options for the custom content to fix.

Ahh okay, I have everything on High/VHigh.

15 minutes ago, Squad said:

What are your specs?

What are your specs, RivFader?

Not at my PC atm, I can link them to you this evening. But I am playing with everything on low iirc.

Edited by RivFader