BubkeZ

[CS:GO] Thrill

This is the new visual standard for CSGO maps, by far the most impressive looking map I have seen so far. I'm just stunned. Looks like an amazing layout as well, this has huge potential.

However, I also found two instances of textures bugging out on my (I admit, very old) desktop PC when I was running around. But still, 10/10 release.

20160720115151_1.jpg

20160720115608_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Radix said:

Well, we've seen a lot of promising maps in the last few days. (Some kind of overkill tbh.)

But this one is probably the best so far. That's exactly how to make a great map.

Wow thanks alot for your kind words!

1 hour ago, RivFader said:

This is the new visual standard for CSGO maps, by far the most impressive looking map I have seen so far. I'm just stunned. Looks like an amazing layout as well, this has huge potential.

However, I also found two instances of textures bugging out on my (I admit, very old) desktop PC when I was running around. But still, 10/10 release.

Thank you so much and thanks alot for your feedback, strange bug... I will have Yanzl take a look at it!

31 minutes ago, El_Exodus said:

It's so bootiful! :o

Just some minor issues: http://imgur.com/a/IxkzF

Thank you so much!
Well dont blame me for them clips... I talked to Squad yesterday for hours regarding clip off objects and I asked him not one or two times... more than 10... "Are the signpost and lightpost clipped!?" and "Dont forget to clip pipes at CT spawn... you clipped the other!"

Squad: Yes!

Haha I'm not joking... but he just thought I was talking about the lower part of the posts haha... so that will be fixed we are aware of the issue! :)

Thanks!