untor

[CS:GO] Waterfall

This looks fantastic. I love the architectural work on the exteriors of the structures in particular.

The radar is a bit hard to judge the sites from though. Can you post some detailed shots of the sites so we can examine them? (I ask because I'm at work and can't play right now.)

8 hours ago, soultron said:

This looks fantastic. I love the architectural work on the exteriors of the structures in particular.

The radar is a bit hard to judge the sites from though. Can you post some detailed shots of the sites so we can examine them? (I ask because I'm at work and can't play right now.)

A little bit later.

2 hours ago, SirK said:

looking really good - but why did you change the skybox? i liked the old one too xD

I decided that if redo the map, then the whole. I changed the gameplay, I improved it visually, improved performance. This is a colossal job. It was impossible to change everything. But pondering each step, evaluating it, I did what I did. And it's very cool.

9 hours ago, Vaya said:

is the map based on a real world location?

Partially. In fact, this is a compilation of different sources of inspiration.
There are elements from the Finnish Gulf, from Lake Baikal. In addition, there are several features of other places from around the world. I wanted to interpret my feelings and emotions. And I think such a place, it could well be.

Spoiler

aniva_11.JPG
6506b57dc4b2a194b464eb9a11f4c420.jpg

lighthouses_001.jpg

f0043_otel05.jpg