'RZL

[CS:GO] Concert

New build should arrive soon and should have all of the boost spots/out of map areas fixed.

Also tried to address some of the things you mentioned @MrTwoVideoCards especially in regards to the lack of the medium/smaller details.

@KODIAK I watched the whole video, looked like an interesting match you guys had. Would like to ask if you and your friends had any thoughts on the legit boosting areas? Specifically looking over the seating wall to the stage as CT and the small boost in the dressing room as T.

And thanks for the kind words everyone, still working hard on this to get it as solid as possible

@Skybex I think the boosts are okay, they are not op at all but still give some advantage. My only concern is that in a 1v1 situation, it is nearly impossible for the T-s to cover all entrances to the rescue zone. In most Hostage maps if you get to a 1v1 as a T, you still have a chance to win by defending the rescue area.

41 minutes ago, KODIAK said:

@Skybex I think the boosts are okay, they are not op at all but still give some advantage. My only concern is that in a 1v1 situation, it is nearly impossible for the T-s to cover all entrances to the rescue zone. In most Hostage maps if you get to a 1v1 as a T, you still have a chance to win by defending the rescue area.

It is done on purpose. If you can easily hold the hostage zone, then defending the hostages is not really a priority for the Ts but instead locking down the rescue zone. With concert, if you allow the hostage to be picked up, you are now at a huge disadvantage and have to try and track the hostage instead of camping the zone. Makes the map more balanced overall and discourages rushing the zone like in most other hostage maps

7 hours ago, Skybex said:

It is done on purpose. If you can easily hold the hostage zone, then defending the hostages is not really a priority for the Ts but instead locking down the rescue zone. With concert, if you allow the hostage to be picked up, you are now at a huge disadvantage and have to try and track the hostage instead of camping the zone. Makes the map more balanced overall and discourages rushing the zone like in most other hostage maps

Fair enough :)