On 5/11/2020 at 1:41 PM, Vilham said:

Yeah I played it this year just after finishing metro exodus. How metro exodus got higher review scores is beyond me. My god is metro exodus just so meh and at times (atleast on console) dog shit.

Days Gone however was a really fucking solid game. My only advice is wait for it to fully install as their partial install and play thing is implemented poorly, lead to a few game breaking bugs for me and then when you reach the point you can't progress past the UI prompt it shows is completely nonsense, had to google why the hell I couldn't leave the camp.

Ended up getting the platinium in it I think. Really looking forward to the sequel.

Well no sequel :(

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw a extended gameplay demo of this. When I saw the demo at the Sony press conf I thought it was good but it's kind of obvious it's staged and scripted. The extended demo actually prooved to m

Yeah I played it this year just after finishing metro exodus. How metro exodus got higher review scores is beyond me. My god is metro exodus just so meh and at times (atleast on console) dog shit.

My time is becoming very limited to be playing open world games like this, but I have friends who worked on this and it legit looks interesting to me, both the tech and gameplay. Gonna get this d

Unless that petition hits a couple million, there's no way this will change anything. It's a business, open world games are hard to make and take a long time, ROI dictates decisions in these cases.

It is a shame, I quite liked the game, specially after a couple patches. I think what ruins games like these is the "Looks cool, it really looks interesting, I'll buy it later on."
Very much like the movie industry, these blockbuster titles rely on the success of the launch window, where people buy the game full price, lifetime sales means jack shit, particularly if the game has no extra built in monetization.

1 hour ago, ┌HP┘ said:

I think what ruins games like these is the "Looks cool, it really looks interesting, I'll buy it later on."

Perfect analysis (hat’s so me), this game more than any others. I think being gritty and realistic, looking tough to beat… it all adds up to that approach. Then you read that needs patching to be good, even worse.